Pamela S. Erickson
- Expert Witness
Subjects: Alcohol regulation, underage drinking prevention, women and alcohol, community action.
Skills: Effective public testimony, ability to explain complex regulations in simple terms, expert in alcohol marketplace regulation, development of community action projects, education of stakeholders about alcohol issues.
- Expert witness for intervening defendant: MAXWELL’S PIC-PAC, INC., et al. Plaintiffs v. ROBERT VANCE, in his official capacity as Secretary of the Kentucky Public Protection Cabinet, et al. Defendants. Case No. 3:11-CV-00018-JGH.
- Campaign for a Healthy Alcohol Market: primary funding from Center for Alcohol Policy.
- Alcohol regulator for seven years as the Oregon Liquor Control Commission Executive Director
- Alcohol abuse prevention advocate with Oregon Partnership and Public Action Management with focus on underage drinking prevention.
- Author of policy work on alcohol regulatory issue: “The Danger of Alcohol Deregulation: The United Kingdom Experience: 2012 Issue Briefs for States,” “The High Cost of Cheap Alcohol.”
- Creator and director of “Campaign for a Healthy Alcohol Marketplace”, an educational campaign to support alcohol regulation.
- Effective top level state government manager for over 20 years.
Contact: email@example.com or 503-936-0443 for quote and references.